Achieve Financial Success on your own with one of the most unique and exciting opportunities available today. Put yourself in business with CURBMATE… The concrete extrusion machine that really makes money!
THE CURBMATE MACHINE is a patented, electrically driven, self-propelled concrete extruder. It produces concrete edging for use in commercial and residential landscape settings. Since there is no form work, experienced operators can produce over 100 feet of quality edging per hour without damaging the existing landscape. Customer love the product, operators love the machine-and you’ll love the profit!
CURBMATE CORPORATION is in the business of marketing the equipment and providing an exciting business opportunity. With proper marketing and management your new business will realize “concrete profits” within a very short period of time. Whether you enjoy management, marketing or hands-on installation, this is a profitable and exciting new business.
Quick Start-up: Once you have the equipment, you can start almost
- Quick Start-up: Once you have the equipment, you can start almost Immediately
- Low Initial Cost: Depending on your needs – an investment in equipment of $6,000 – $18,000 will get you up and going immediately
- Low Overhead
- Cash Flow Business: A big plus! Cash is generated and paid by the end of each business day. Profit margins are incredible because of low labor costs and minimal product costs
- It’s New: Yet, it’s not so new – poeple know they need edging. They use They use wood, plastic, steel, bricks, cement, or none at all. The Curbmate machine produces a beautiful unique concrete border that you can’t find anywhere else.
- Diverse product market: There is a diversity of users from landscapers to housewives
- Part-time or Full-time: this business can be done either part-time or full-time
- Customers love the product: People like the way it looks. They find it not only durable and functional but beautiful
Probably the most exciting part of this business is the profit potential.
Most curbing in the U.S. sells for approximately $3.00 to $6.00 per foot.
Consider this: material costs are .30 cents per foot or less. Labor costs can run from .30 cents per foot to .80 cents per foot depending on the owner’s involvement. Operators can produce 300 to 800 linear feet of curbing per day. The math is simple… the curbing business is very profitable.
Request More Information Today!
h3 style=”color: #fff;”>Contact Information
Tel : 1866-9CURB-US / 801.225.7190
© 2016 Curbmate Corporation